• Responsible for the implementation, development and smooth running of the Dim Sum Kitchen Operation.
• Ensures that the Dim Sum Kitchen is managed efficiently and according to the established concept statements.
• Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
• Prepare menu in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality ingredients and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis.
• Assist in formulating, coordinating and supervising all menu planning and implementation in the Dim Sum Kitchen.
• Ensure food standards and presentations are maintained and continuously improved.
• Identify opportunities for reducing costs without affecting the level of service or product received by our guests.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements