This position is responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager in the day-to-day purchasing functions. The Purchasing Officer processes purchase indents and organizes system for follow up of pending supplies. He/she facilitates and administers purchase in the absence of the Purchase Manager after due approval has been obtained.
- Diploma education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office administrative role or 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.