- Manage brand compliance and the brand equity across all chanels.
- Ensure that all tools and procedures are in place to engage guests in Guest book.
- Manage all marketing/promotional/ sales collateral development/production both on and off line, calendar for hotel around all events, maintain a relationship with Key local press and local media.
- Manage the Hotel’s website- traffic and revenue generation, promotional content display, online advertising( display banners, SEM/PPC etc).
- Set up , manage social media accounts and sharing sites as revelant to the hotels markets and develop social network, manage social media accounts.
- Level of education : Bachelor/ Licence in marketing
- Minimum 3 years in the same position within and international hotel environment.
- Be creative and innovative
- Excellent organizational skills anf ability to priority tasks.
- Excellent guest and client relations
- Strong oral and written skills
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.