Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Chef De Partie?
Join the place where our guests feel at home and our team feels valued and embark on a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
What will I be doing ?
• To organise an assigned section and ensure it runs efficiently and productively.
• Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy according to current Health &
• Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturers
• Be familiar with the other kitchen sections, promoting flexibility and productivity.
• Ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
• To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use
of water, cleaning materials and other appliances.
• Prepare and cook all food orders with a sense of urgency.
• Check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene
• Ensure that work area, equipment and section is kept clean at all times, in
accordance with current health and hygiene regulations
• Monitor daily kitchen food and product requirements and advise the supervisor
of these well in advance.
• Monitor food preparation and wastage costs control these by following
efficient preparation methods and standard recipes.
• Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas
• Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel
Why join us?
•Personal development programms
•Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms
•Worldwide travel perks
•28 days holidays including bank holidays ( increasing yearly)