Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Bellperson, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests’ belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
What’s in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Receive Guests in a professional and friendly manner, exceeding Guest expectation from arrival through to departure
· Maintain effective communication with all related Departments to ensure smooth service delivery
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Hotel and local services
· Maintain awareness of Guest profile through Opera Guest profile system
· Ensure that the Guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on check out
· Handle all messages, mail and packages for Guests and Employees, ensuring they are delivered at the appropriate time in a professional manner
· Deliver morning newspapers to rooms
· Deliver Guest messages and other deliveries immediately without delay in a professional manner
· Ensure concierge desk and store room is clean tidy and well organized
· Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
· Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
· Min. 2 years’ experience in Hotel Industry (preferably from 5* Hotel)
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS