Description de l'offre
Main Complexity/Critical issues in the Job
· Update current and design new recruiting procedures
· Supervisior the recruitment team and reporting on its performance
· Keep track of recruitment metrics
· Have knowledge and experience to develop employer brand
· Experienced in organizing jobs fair
· Experienced in managing recruitment, balancing recruitment according to business results
Knowledge and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
· Minimum 3 years of Human Resources Management experience
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Excellent communication and customer contact skills
· Results and service oriented with an eye for details
· Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
· A team player & builder
· A motivator & self-starter
· Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
•Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21