· To ensure that all hardware and software systems in the hotel are performing well at all times and to take immediate action in case of system breakdown.
· To ensure that the hotel operation is equipped with adequate hardware and software, in order to obtain efficiency in information flow.
· To coordinate and review that all hardware and software system have the proper maintenance contract with the proper parties, schedule of maintenance are adhered to and the systems are working well after the maintenance.
· To coordinate and provide adequate training for all users, related to the software that they use.
· To work closely with Chief Accountant on any special project required enhancing the reporting requirements in the hotel.
· To work closely with Chief Accountant to fully utilize the computer systems i.e. to maximize the use of the use of CLS both in front and back office area.
· Review the password on a periodical basis, to maintain enough date security and to delete or change any password as considered necessary.
· Do a periodical surprise check on the Personal Computers for any unauthorized or unapproved software.
· To update his knowledge with the development of information technology both on hardware and also software, especially in a fast changing computer technology.
· To print or prepare any reports as requested, such as month end reports, etc.
· To maintain the inventory of Computer Hardware and its specification.
· To assist the Controller in preparing the computer hardware and software budget and to propose any plan for upgrade.
· To supervise the work of his subordinate.
· To perform other duties as requested by his Supervisor