Description de l'offre
- Supervise, liaise and coordinate with contractors to ensure the smooth completion of maintenance and project works complying to statutory regulations.
- Actively coordinate upcoming preventative maintenance and job orders with contractor and relevant Heads of Department.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, listen and respond appropriately to the concerns parties.
- Monitor and maintain records relating to utility costs throughout the Hotel.
- Perform other duties outside the normal working hour, if required, within the scope of the department.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Technical & Maintenance
Professional experiences 6 to 10 years
Languages essential Cantonese
Optional languages Mandarin (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field which at least 2 years should be in the role of Duty Engineer
- Experience in operating all the engineering equipment of the hotel. Knowledge to repair or maintain the equipment
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, positive, well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
· Power Point