The consolidation profession consists of:
- Establish a consolidated reporting of a perimeter while ensuring in particular the technical validity of the information and the relevance of management analysis.
- Centralize and manage financial information from subsidiaries.
- Ensuring the reliability of reportings and respect standards group.
- To achieve a genuine work of financial analysis and suggest areas for improvement.
- Engaging in operational issues of entities and listening to their concerns about consolidation.
- Ensure a technological watch (standards, regulations and impact of developments) and contribute repeatedly to strengthen the process (quality of consolidation, management deadlines ...).
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Ibis styles Hotel is an International Brand Hotel. Ideal for anyone who has the ambition to grow within the company and have the opportunity for career progression
At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
•To collect and review all payment-related documents and initiate creditors’ payment in
Accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
•To ensure the legitimacy and accuracy of the account payable ageing balances.
•To ensure that the payment process is initiated on a timely basis.
•To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
•To collect and review all documents necessary for preparation of the payment run (purchase
Request, purchase order, receiving record, invoice, etc). Ensure the mathematical accuracy,
legitimacy and completeness of the transaction before filing them by Supplier name, awaiting
•Directly reports to the Accounts payable Supervisor.
•To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Has great communication skills and has strong leadership skills to lead the team; has hands on approach in managerial style and willing to step in to assist as required