Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Achieve customer support service levels by accurately forecasting, planning and scheduling calls/ contacts or work volumes and staff/vendors to ensure optimal performance. Provide ongoing and frequent interaction with management operations, staff, vendors or clients, as required, to achieve optimum results.
· Analyze current and historical call/contact/work volumes and patterns, handle time, productivity trends/patterns and all future call/contact/work requirements to develop budget and call/contact volume/work forecasts.
· Analyze current and future call/work handling resources, attrition trends, learning curve, shrinkage, productivity factors, desk availability and shift requirements, to develop staffing plan. Plan includes optimum skill set mix, replacement and recruiting timing, training and cross training details.
· Provide agreed upon monthly call/contact/work volume forecasts and assist with breakdown to daily forecasts as required.
· Analyze delivery center shrinkage, make recommendations regarding reduction and provides shrinkage targets and vacation allowances when required.
· Develop skills-based routing strategy and support IVR call handling strategies.
· Analyses intraday statistics, delivery center performance, service levels and scheduling statistics to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and agent/staff requirements.
· Update and modify call/contact/work forecasts and handle time forecasts for defined interval - typically on a daily and weekly basis.
· Analyze and translate monthly, daily and intraday forecasts into daily staffing schedules to meet forecasted call/contact/work handling requirements balancing Service Levels, key performance indicators, staff and management requirements and budget.
· Schedule any non-contact/call handling activities such as training initiatives, group huddles, coaching sessions, team meetings and all time off, e.g., Vacation, Personal Days, Banked Time, Lieu Time.
· Ensure timely distribution of accurate monthly schedules.
· Track and report employees' adherence to schedule, including off phone activity, using workforce software where applicable.
· Make configuration changes to the scheduling system as required.
· May adjust queues in call routing software as required to optimize staffing and Service Level results.
· May administer monthly shift bids across multiple sites and clients/lines of business.
Ideal candidate profile
· Fluent English
· Minimum experience of 2-3 years in Budgeting and Forecasting
· Contact Center Workforce Management
· Cost Accounting
· Process Improvement
· Analytics and Reporting
· Service Quality Management
· Workforce Scheduling
· Ability to work in short timelines and under pressure