Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients . They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture's Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
HR Transformation professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our clients structure, launch, and implement the large-scale programs which transform the employee experience, digitally enable the workforce and deliver improved HR effectiveness and strategic alignment. By leveraging Accenture, our clients are able to take advantage of the following world-class HR consulting capabilities:
• Policy Analysis & Alignment
• Process Excellence
• Workforce Experience
• Service Delivery Model
• Robotics and Process Automation
• AI and Predictive Analytics
• Shared Services and Operations
• Organization Design
This Manager role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The HR Transformation Consulting Manager is focused on the transformation of the HR functions of our clients and will work on all aspects of HR transformation and Employee Experience.
An HR Transformation Consulting Manager within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
· Develop strong and strategic business relationships with clients
· Articulate and deliver the value of Accenture's Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Bring a Point of View around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
· Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support
· Identify client opportunities – with existing and/or new clients
· Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
· Measure achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
· Lead medium-sized teams, client and/or Accenture (5+)
· Design flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client's unique business needs and culture
· Utilize functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
· Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture's capabilities in the Human Resources Management area
· Deliver an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
· Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
· Lead effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
· Structure, plan and implement end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
· Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
· Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
· Minimum 5 years of e xternal consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
· Minimum 5 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
· Minimum 3 years of project management experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 75%
· Minimum of 2 years professional consulting experience preferred.
· Relevant knowledge and practical experience in HR operating model design / implementation, HR assessments, and HR GBS modelling.
· Worked in large HR transformations focused projects leading teams in detailed process design, HR organization modelling, and HR Service Delivery model design.
· Able to support sales activities for large integrated HR solutions involving transformation (process, OD, SDM, PMO), HR technology, and HRO services.
· Knowledgeable with cloud based HRMS (e.g., Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud).
· Participated or led part of a workforce experience design and process development initiative.
· Knowledge or experience with HR automation/robotic processing, digital user interfaces, AI and/or analytics.
· Worked or led the transition and solution deployment for integrated Consulting and HR Outsourcing integrated programs.
· HRT deployment experience with moderate level of exposure to transition/deployment planning, design/execution, and business readiness / adoption.
· Understanding of HR transformation methods and able to facilitate discussions and workshops of select HR leading practices.
· Functional experience in select areas of HR process and service delivery (HR Operations, Administration, Employee Services, Talent Management, Recognition and Rewards, HR Strategy and Organization) with the ability to develop and expand knowledge and skills in these areas.
· Able to support and/or perform business case analysis for HRT programs.
· Able to lead design teams for specific HR processes and/or service delivery models projects using our Accenture leading practices, with an emphasis on HR Shared Services and enabling technology.
· Able to lead team(s) working with clients and Accenture SMEs to design and deliver future-state HR organization models/structures, skill requirements, and job descriptions.
· Understand and contribute to HR and Talent Management leading practices.
· Project management experience and leadership capabilities.
· Capable of guiding teams through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience.
· Develop and manage project team work estimates, staffing, and work plans.
· Assist with the development of project materials for executive leadership and key stakeholder discussions/communications.
· Able to lead teams with the development of quality deliverables related to HR processes, operating models and HR organization design.
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a diverse team
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.