The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands. Learn more about Wire Stone at http://www.wire-stone.com
As a UX Designer II for Wire Stone you will bring strong UX/UI design skills, modern UX design approaches and hands-on UX/UI skills to identify, define, prototype and deliver world-class websites, applications, products and experiences for our clients. Strong UX/UI and design thinking skills with the ability to prototype and iterate quickly in lo-fidelity are essential to this role. Through UX prototyping and our co-design team model, you will help facilitate new ideas and work to gain UX alignment across business stakeholders, UX Leads, UI & creative, content and technical teams.
YOUR ROLE: Sr. UX Designer
While there will never be a typical day at Wire Stone, we've highlighted a few of the key responsibilities:
· Provide collaborative, hands-on, UX-centered design and lo-fidelity prototyping
Participate or lead in UX-centered opportunities across enterprise client and project teams; working collaboratively to synthesize inputs and effectively communicate both early-stage and refined UX early concepts in lo-fidelity. With UX leadership and co-design team support, you will help establish and deliver lo- to mid-fidelity prototypes backed by objective insight and informed decision rationale for internal and client direction and approvals.
· UX leadership, role and alignment on projects & opportunities
The UX Designer is critical in co-design team to help define, align, deliver and support UX and cross-team deliverables including user research, audits, POVs, sitemaps, flow diagrams and interactive prototypes in low- to mid-level fidelity; focusing on the enablement of frictionless user experiences through modern design system, UIs and responsive approaches.
· Transitioning UX lo-fidelity to hi-fidelity UI Design Systems in Sketch & InVision for handoff
UX Designers focus on effective delivery of compelling, iterative, lo-fidelity UX prototypes to key client stakeholders and internal team that help will help establish the UI visual design system and technical approach. It is critical that UX Designers work collaboratively across disciplines to champion and support user best practices, common interactive design patterns and industry standards that enable creative/UI, content and technology teams to support and deliver scalable, final design systems in Sketch & InVision.
Ideal candidate profile
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· 2+ years of UX design experience (Fortune 500, enterprise B2C/B2B)
· 2+ years delivering UX design solutions as a Senior UX Designer, Senior UI/Visual Designer or Senior Information Architect in a client-facing role
· 2+ years of experience designing and prototyping responsive web, digital products or applications (Sketch and InVision prototyping experience required)
· An online portfolio or samples of work, agency experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree in business, design, fine arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience or degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Excellent design rationale, presentation skills, collaboration and analytical skills with the ability to sell-in your UX approach and ideas
· Ability to start work and ideate quickly, without having “all of the ideal inputs”
· Familiarity and/or experience developing complete UX/UI design systems; navigation, UI components and/or design guidelines
· Experience supporting account or sales teams in new UX business opportunities
· Advanced Sketch and InVision prototyping in lo-fidelity and/or hi-fidelity; InVision Studio, InVision Design System Manager, Sketch Symbols, UI Guides or Style libraries experience highly preferred
· Experience designing with native design system guidelines, components or platform functionality; ex: iOS, Salesforce Lightning, SharePoint or other enterprise platforms
· Agency experience is strongly preferred
· Ability to work with teams and clients to bring strong conceptual design thinking while understanding the importance of adhering to standardized design patterns and implementation considerations
Where You Live: All Accenture/Wire Stone (US) locations; New York / Chicago / West preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.