Description de l'offre
Transaction Processing Representative (Night Shift)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate,
operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Perform data Analysis and research in various systems and tracking tools. Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek
advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work
• Execute transactions with minimal direction, analysis and retrieve information from group-specific system
• Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to supervisor as appropriate
• File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
• Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections
• Become a subject matter expert for complex processes
• Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis
• May serve as technical and functional resource or super users to other team members
• Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
• Meet established goals and objectives
• HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in a related field along with 6-12 months relevant work experience.
• Flexible to work on night shift from 01am to 10am.
• Attentive to details
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, nondisqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.