Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Technology Growth Lead is responsible for leading sales and delivery of projects and programs of work on a large, complex accounts operating in a multi-geography delivery model. Responsibilities include:
· Delivery Leadership oversight for a project or program of work
· Identification and implementation of innovation opportunities leveraging New IT capabilities (Modernization, Agile Delivery, Automation, AI, Data) to drive improved cost, quality and speed for a project or program of work
· Stakeholder governance to drive high client satisfaction
· Origination of new opportunities to help the client achieve organizational goals while growing Accenture's portfolio of work
· Financial management for a project or program of work including resource planning and profit and loss.
It is expected the Technology Delivery Lead will be an experienced delivery lead and that delivery background will be combined with sales and new opportunity origination skills.
Ideal candidate profile
· A minimum of 2 years of experience with Capital Markets platforms Murex and/or Calypso.
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and Delivery Management, specifically System Integration in new IT technologies (modernization, AI, automation, data strategy and governance).
· A minimum of 6 years of Agile experience.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience working with high performing Agile global teams.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience with P&L management.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience with people development and talent enablement.
Location: New York City area
· Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically Capital Markets.
Professional Skill Requirements:
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.