Description de l'offre
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU'LL DO
As a Technology Consultant in Accenture's Network Services, you will engage in exciting projects within the Telecommunications industry contributing to the transformation / digitalization of Next Generation Networks and respective Platforms.
· Elicit requirements from projects' stakeholders and perform business and technical analysis
· Participate in the assessment and definition of Processes, Reports, KPIs, etc. related to the areas of Provisioning and Assurance for Fixed and Mobile Networks
· Engage in high-tech projects in the areas of Telecommunication Networks (including 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN and TV/Video technologies)
· Contribute to initial solutions' design, prototyping and Proof of Concepts
· Demonstrate solutions and develop required documentation (Functional Design, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.)
· Collaborate with team members towards achieving clients' objectives
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecoms or equivalent field
· Knowledge / experience in Telecommunication Networks and related technologies (i.e. 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN, TV/Video technologies, etc.)
· Prior experience in Service Operators or Network Equipment Providers will be considered as a plus
· MSc / MBA related to Telecoms will be considered as a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
· Strong problem structuring and solving skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/careers .