Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Welcome to Accenture Indonesia
Accenture Software professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique ASW industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into design. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
· Understand company needs to define system specifications
· Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
· Communicate system requirements to software development teams
· Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies, platforms, and frameworks for the solution
· Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
· Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
· Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
· Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
· Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Ideal candidate profile
· Proven experience as a Technical Architect
· End-to-end experience of system implementation delivery
· Understanding of strategic IT solutions and Project Management
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and microservice architecture
· Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX)
· Experience in using one or more relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
· Sound understanding of Cloud Computing. Having professional certification in AWS, GCP, Azure would be a big plus.
· Sound understanding of DevOps
· Sound understanding of containerization and container orchestration platform.
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Organizational and leadership skills
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Entry or junior level positions are available for candidates with less experience.
· You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
· Working with Fortune 500 clients
· Having real effect on changing IT systems and platforms which you use every day
· You will have chance for professional trainings and certifications (Oracle, Microsoft, Java, IBM, SAP, Prince2, ITIL)
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.