Tax Management Finance Process Architecture Specialist
Description de l'offre
Level: 9 - Consultant
SAP Program – Finance Process Architecture (FPA)
Within an organization like Accenture there is a constant need for improvement of the finance processes and demand for enhancements to our SAP, other systems and process solutions. The FPA teams are the liaisons between the business owners (end-users) and the development teams and responsible for requirements gathering, functional design, integration, testing, deployment, training and support throughout the stabilization period. Also the FPA team is responsible for continuous training of the so called ‘super-users' or ‘subject matter experts' who are the first point of contact for end-users after the stabilization period is over.
The Finance Process Architecture (FPA) team is part of the larger SAP organization within Accenture. The Finance Process Architects are responsible for end-to-end implementation of the highly customized SAP solution and downstream applications for Accenture. The support group operates internationally, its customers are all Accenture Business Units, Organizations and all Accenture entities in each location (country) where Accenture has an office established (Global).
The Tax Management (TM) FPA Specialist:
· Supports Global Tax Operations. Located in Dublin assists to maintain Global Tax Processes and modules, including SAP, Intercompany Transfer Pricing mechanisms, Intercompany Billing processes, data archiving and retention solutions, also including non-SAP integrated systems like FACTS, Green Olive and TACS managing Accenture's Costpool, Intellectual Property and Royalty billing, and also to secure Accenture's Financial Close schedule execution for Tax Management related tasks
· Collaborates with the Global Tax Initiative Program on initiatives working with CIO Program, Project Leads and other Process Areas under a Finance Process Excellence approach
· Performs daily operations to maintain Accenture SAP Program, Tax Management processes and procedures that support the continuity, development, maintenance, and enhancement of Accenture's Global Tax requirements and guarantee month end close schedule execution, that includes:
o Completing month end close deliverables
o Ensuring timely and error-free Intercompany Master Data Maintance to enable proper Invoicing and Transfer Pricing
o Assisting to represent Tax Management at daily SIR meetings, processing incident tickets from end users and escalating to CIO SAP/Application Teams.
o Following incidents management protocols to escalate system errors/issues, helping to determine impact assessment and suggesting options for resolving issues while minimizing risks
o Producing ad-hoc analysis and reports for Business owners (super users), sharing best practice, insights and/or expertise with them
· Supports the Excess Tax Benefit Forecast tool, Client Tax Matters and EJET, ensuring proper application´s maintenance
· Maintains Tax Management business processes documentation up to date in Accenture´s repositories
· Collaborates with the Global Tax Initiative Program, as effective liaison between Business and CIO Program and Applications Teams, applying a Finance Process Excellence approach throughout the full initiative life cycle – including design, build, test, conversion, training and deployment of enhancements
· Effectively and appropriately communicate with stakeholders in both written and oral formats to convey key messages
· Reports to: GTG- Tax Management Finance Process Architecture Manager
· External Relationships: Works very closely with colleagues from other Process Areas, SAP Program and Project Leads, Corporate Controllership, Global Tax Group, Finance and CIO organization as well as local customers, i.e. country controllers and entity tax experts
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 2+ years of Accounting and/or Finance experience
· Work Requirements: Collaborating with teams and activities in multiple time zones. Available during off hours during SAP releases or high priority issues
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Experience with Accenture's Intercompany processes
· Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and SAP
Professional Development Skills
The Tax Management Specialist must have:
· An analytical profile, Process oriented and detail focused
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with the wide range of individuals, from both business and technical background
· Aptitude to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in changing conditions, and a positive attitude in challenging situations
· Capacity to find innovative ways to resolve problems
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.