Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are expanding our Operations Architecture Team, so looking for Splunk Consultants and Managers to lead the design and implementation of build, release and deployment of enterprise Operational applications following the SDLC and Agile and or /Waterfall methodology. This role will require developing and building quality operational platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable operational management of application and infrastructure components across Non-Prod and Production environments. The role will be compensated between $90,000 - $170,000 including super
· A full stack engineer developing and delivering solution end to end from design through the delivery.
· Build, Develop and support operational capability in order to provision environments by utilising and creating innovative tools
· Duties include automation of installation/configuration/management of Splunk 6.x, ELK, App Dynamics, New Relic, Icinga, Nagios, Apache, node.js applications in a secure deployment
· Responsible for creating an automated capability to patch and manage Windows and Linux (RHEL/CentOS) operating systems
· Responsible for creating/versioning/testing of scripts (Bash, PowerShell), AWS Cloud Formation templates, Chef, Nagios, Maven/Ant, Git, Jenkins, Perl, and Ruby to achieve a high-level of automation
· Troubleshoot dev, test and production environment events/issues, including cloud infrastructure and application components
· UX development using React, Angular.js or Node.js