Description de l'offre
Are you a student looking for a job that would allow you to continue your studies? Or a night owl who loves late mornings? Join our Operations project in Bucharest and choose the schedule that fits you best:
What's in it for you?
Start you career in a dynamic and multicultural team and gain valuable practical accounting experience by:
· Preparing information for invoice processing
· Entering and verifying the data in specific accounting systems
· Preparing internal accounting documents and accounts receivable reports and reconciliations
· Controlling the booking of the documents processed to assure accuracy
· Managing cash collection process
· Communicating with dedicated internal customers – via emails and/or phone
· Cooperating with client financial departments
Are you the perfect fit?
· University graduate - economic background would be an advantage
· Fluent in Spanish and English - minimum B1 level
· Previous work experience in accounting/ economic field would be a plus
· Good team player, friendly and communicative
· Able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
· Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
Submit your application now by clicking the below “Apply” button or send your CV to !