Sourcing & Procurement Consultant for LATAM - Capability Network
Description de l'offre
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit
Procurement and Sourcing Consulting provides procurement capabilities and expertise by designing and deploying solutions that transform our clients' procurement and sourcing practices, through differential strategies, processes, technologies, and organizational models.
As a result of the increased demand in our Procurement and Sourcing Consulting practice, we are looking for professionals with relevant experience (3-7 years) to hold consultant positions. Applicants who get selected will join Accenture's Buenos Aires office and will be part of a global network of highly qualified and experienced Procurement and Sourcing Consulting professionals who may participate in projects across countries and industries.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Participate in Procurement and Sourcing transformation programs.
• Participate in diagnosis:
o Spend analysis
o Capacity assessment
• Define and implement new Procurement Organization and Operating Models
o Facilitate key Procurement Solutions business processes (Strategic Planning, P2P and O2C cycles, vendor relationships, savings monitoring)
o Procurement organizational model
o Procurement Dashboards and KPIs
o Definition of change management and implementation activities (communication, training and coaching).
• Participate in implementations of e-procurement tools
• Lead strategic sourcing and cost reduction initiatives. Develop RFP structures, cost models, and contract templates.
View the Transcript
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Procurement and Sourcing Management, preferably at consulting firms or developing result-oriented projects in the Procurement and Sourcing area of leading companies.
• Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) tools.
• Excellent English skills (required).
• University degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering). MBA or postgraduate education in Procurement Management a plus.
• Knowledge of key procurement processes: strategic planning, spend analysis, RFP management, O2C, P2P, SRM, savings monitoring.
• Availability to travel and work in projects abroad.
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in problem solving environments.
• Experience in one or more of the main Procurement and Sourcing tools (i.e. Ariba, Emptoris, BravoSolution, SAP Sourcing) and team management experience (Desirable).
All our consulting professionals are extensively trained in business, technical and professional development skills. They also have the opportunity to deepen their professional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs to help develop specific skills more quickly. Learning is both on the job by collaborating with colleagues and through formal online or classroom training. The wide spectrum of the work we perform and the resulting experience provides an unmatched platform to build a professional career.
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. At Accenture, we make available to you all our resources so that you get as far as you wish. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.