Sourcing Execution Analyst-Logistics
Description de l'offre
You are about to join a team of 30 innovative professionals sharing the passion for procurement. Our team is a blend of nationalities, backgrounds and experience and we are sure you are going to like open-mindedness and flexibility of the team members as we do. We all speak English, our official company language.
Working alone in the corner is not our typical working attitude – we work as a team covering each other‘s back and we share our experience with colleagues, located in the same office but also on the other side of the globe. Our infectious enthusiasm and flexibility will never let you get bored and will guarantee you probably the best working environment.
Furthermore, we all are respectful to ourselves as well as to our clients that we care about a lot.
This will be your future role:
You will be working in different sourcing projects and supporting clients around the globe. We serve our clients across a panel of indirect categories like Logistics, Manufacturing, Corporate Services, IT and Telco and many others.
Your job will include, but will not be limited to:
· Managing low to medium complexity sourcing projects across a multitude of clients
· Interacting with suppliers and clients but also with internal and external project participants
· Conducting tenders and market assessments
· Running risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, contract management
· Partly making data analysis
· Last but not least, learning and enhancing your experience in sourcing and procurement
Every day you will have the opportunity to suggest improvements and find better solutions for our daily work. We need you to help make the cooperation with our clients more pleasant and efficient.
This is what you already have:
· You are experienced in MS Office package, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
· You are interested in procurement and project management
· You feel a strong desire to understand how procurement & sourcing works
· You feel excited about being exposed to negotiation of commercial aspects with suppliers
· You enjoy communicating and have proficiency in English and some of the following: German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Greek, Turkish...
If you want to become an expert in a specific portfolio of goods or services and you enjoy presenting and comparing different options while recommending the best one, you probably found your job! Take a chance and apply.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.