Description de l'offre
Solutions Architect- Manufacturing
Salary: £67,750 depending on experience
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of digital solutions for manufacturing operations. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues and clients to change the way the world makes things, embedding intelligence in all aspects of manufacturing operations to help people do more using less; to deliver step changes in operational excellence; and to help manufacturers navigate an ever-changing future by building agility into their systems and processes. Do you want to work in a setting where you can be involved from strategy through implementation, where you can see your ideas come to life? Do you thrive in an environment where initiative is rewarded with opportunity?
If so, you'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Industry X is an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team you will help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You will help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Food and Beverage and CPG, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. You will benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
In our team you will learn:
· How to reinvent industries such as Food and Beverage and CPG, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas and Utilities
As a Solutions Architect you will:
· As a leader, work closely with our clients, and design team to create, implement, and troubleshoot a range of manufacturing programs and software.
· Lead technical sales calls with clients, work closely with project managers and engineers, and confidently manage differences of opinion across the spectrum,
· Participate in the project life cycle to implement required information technology, adding technical know-how, creativity and a seasoned perspective leading to the implementation of technology.
· Promote, reuse and apply existing solutions in new ways and help evolve components, patterns and templates.
· Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of operational processes, data applications, user interfaces and infrastructure.
· Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
· Provide technical advice on solution and detail design
· Be hands on with solutioning, documentation of solution document and detailed design
· Work with various teams within Accenture and Client teams to understand the overall end to end tech stack
· Draft cost estimates and cost/benefit analyses
· Build strong relationships with customers and partners
· Research and monitor technology development and industry trends for their applicability and functionality.
We are looking for experience in the following skills :
· Experience evaluating and implementing new technologies in a manufacturing environment
· Advanced knowledge of MES Software
· Advanced software architecture design and modelling skills
· organizational skills and attention to detail, follow-up, and accuracy coupled with good analytical and critical thinking skills as well as solid business acumen
· Results driven with a strong sense of urgency and an ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required
· Exceptional analytic and creative problem-solving abilities
· Hands on experience with Java or any other OO program languages
· System Integration knowledge
· Good understanding of rational database
· Knowledge of cluster and parallel processing optimization techniques a plus
· Understanding with various application servers and modern web architecture
· Strong understanding of front-end technologies
· Understanding of performance optimization and load testing tools would be an asset
· Experience working in a client facing role
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or another related discipline would be a plus
· Demonstratable related work experience
· Proven experience of managing a team of developers/engineers
Set yourself apart:
· Ability to Drive results and participate in the project life cycle to implement required information technology, adding technical know-how, creativity and a seasoned perspective leading to the implementation of technology
· Mastery of promoting, reusing and applying existing solutions in new ways and helping to evolve components, patterns and templates
· Proven history of leading clients and design teams to create, implement and troubleshoot a range of manufacturing programs and software.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 19/02/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.