Solution Architect Consulting - Property & Casualty Insurance - NE
Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
As part of Accenture Consulting, the Property and Casualty Insurance practice helps the world's leading insurers achieve profitable growth by driving product innovation, enhancing customer interaction and reducing operating costs. Our broad offering includes consulting based on deep industry experience, extensive relationships with leading insurance ecosystem platforms and dependable systems integration and outsourcing delivery. We also help insurers capitalize on analytics, mobility, digital marketing, cloud and other enabling technologies. Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of nearly 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and managing strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients' organizations.
While most people can only dream about having your ability to walk the path between business and technology, or have no idea what you do or how you do it, you have strong awareness and confidence in what it takes to ideate, collaborate, and provide solution guidance to help bring your clients' vision to life. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you help them envision, translate requirements and create designs which bring tomorrow's P&C solutions to life today. If you are passionate about innovation and think you have what it takes to move a brand forward, we'd like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Solution Architect
· Participate in the design and implementation of market defining solutions based on the latest design principles and innovative technologies
· Gather market research and insights to prepare business cases which gather interest and support investment for change
· Implement robust enterprise level solutions that consider scale, security, reliability and cost
· Leverage the latest technologies and established software and design patterns
· Strong attention to detail and understanding of the latest technologies and patterns to enable innovative and high-quality outcomes
· Work closely with internal and external business and technical counterparts
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· 4+ years of experience building of solutions to solve complex problems across medium to large scale back-end infrastructures including cloud
· 4+ years of experience with Guidewire InsuranceSuite or DuckCreek Technologies including an architectural level awareness of the product set, data model and development estimating standards
· 1+ years of experience with functional and unit testing based frameworks
· 2+ years of experience facilitating design thinking sessions or Joint Application Design groups
· 3+ years of solid systems analyst experience
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Experience helping Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance carriers exceed the expectations of their policyholders with innovative technology solutions
· Experience designing distributed application architectures, creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
· Experience using Agile/Scrum process to develop software systems
· Experience with authentication and authorization of APIs and security best practices such as validation, etc.
· Formal certification as a Guidewire or Duckcreek Solutions Architect
· Master's in Business or Information Systems
· Ability to solve complex problems and navigate competing objectives to arrive at a shared outcome
· Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
WHERE YOU LIVE (OR ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO)
· Based out of New York, NY; Florham Park, NJ; Hartford, CT; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA
· A willingness to travel 80% as necessary
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become an industry disrupter. The opportunity is here—what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.