Description de l'offre
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our team Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) is growing at a tremendous rate and expanding into Europe. ASIS works with “best in breed” laboratory informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. We are experts in planning, architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems such as LIMS, ELN, LIS, SDMS, and CDS, among others. The domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion and our singular focus!
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you'll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here's how you'll make a difference:
· In your role as ELN Developer, you'll perform basic configuration of laboratory informatics systems
· Your chief responsibilities will also include developing simple software functionality and reports (fixed format)
· As well as writing and performing unit tests, you'll provide periodic status and progress reports
Here's what we're expecting:
· A degree in an applicable field, ideally the biological sciences and/or computer science
· 3-5 years of software development experience in laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments (life sciences)
· Experience in ELN with programming experience in VBA, C#, VB, .NET and/or Python and practice in systems such as IDBS, BIOVIA Workbook, Empower and Nugenesis
· Strong logical and analytical skills combined with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.