Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- What we offer
· Innovative projects with the latest in IT
· Global network of colleagues
· Challenging work for some of the world's largest companies
· Global network of colleagues
· Extensive education programs eg with courses abroad
· Volunteering opportunities in Sweden and in the world
· Strong team feeling
· Flexible working hours eg with the opportunity to work from home sometimes
· Friendly and social work environment - Friday pubs, Accenture Gaming club
· A wide range of sports clubs with sponsored activities
- About Accenture Technology
Accenture Technology works with several of the largest IT implementations in Sweden and the in world. In our projects we need people with varied skills, from deep technical knowledge to functional and organizational knowledge. The common denominator among our employees are basic technical knowledge and aptitude, with expert skills in specific domains.
Accenture Technology is one of five business units in Accenture. We work with 80% of the biggest companies in Sweden, of which 90% have been our customers for more than 10 years.
- Job description
Software Developer for Accenture Technology
Do you want limitless opportunities to deepen and broaden your technical excellence skills? Then this is your chance! We offer career opportunities at all levels to match the high expectations of our passionate professionals.
We are currently looking for candidates with practical knowledge, project experience and knowledge in software development.
By working as a consultant in Accenture Technology, you will build a thorough functional and technical expertise, helping you deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We within Accenture Technology implement and manage complex technology projects, work with customers, design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance organizations.
In Accenture's NewIT program, we work to break the traditional restrictions on systems and performance through new agile methods to work and think. You will become part of the development of technological innovation and areas such as mobility, virtualization and automation. You will work in a multinational team with customers and colleagues both locally and offshore who possess a broad technical expertise.
All our consultants receive training in everything from technology to business creativity. You will also have the opportunity to build on your technical skills in your field of expertise. We offer a wide variety of formal and informal courses at all levels to help you gain and build on your skills faster. Learning takes place both at work, through formal learning opportunities online, in classroom environments or through collaboration with colleagues. The variation in the work we do, and the experience it brings, contributes to an unbeatable platform from which you can build your career.
Skills we like to see from our software developers:
· Knowledge of back-end development, such as NodeJS, Java, Go, Spring, Play Framework, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC, XML, JPA, JMS
· Knowledge within DevOps tools, such as Ant, Maven, Chef, Docker, Git, Jenkins
· Knowledge in one or more of the following application packages:
· J2EE Application services such as Weblogic, WebSphere or JBoss
· Content Management solutions such as Adobe AEM, Alfresco or HP Autonomy
· E-commerce solutions, such as WebSphere Commerce or Hybris Omni-channel Commerce Solution
· Integration solutions, such as JBoss Fuse, Mule ESB, Oracle Service Bus, WebSphere ESB
· Experience of technical architecture standards, security and frameworks
· Experience of cloud solutions like OpenShift, AWS, CloudFoundry, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
· Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Proactively run initiatives to improve project success, such as improving code quality, suggesting improvements in working methods, etc.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and experience of agile methods.
It is important for us that you want to work with the latest technologies and make a difference with your strong willingness to deliver!
Want to know more about what it is like working at Accenture? Please have a look here: