Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
We expect you to be creative and energetic with a strong interest in technology. You have broad skills and experience with many software and infrastructure products, technologies and services and you are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components.
We are seeking for an IT Architect Analyst or Consultant.
· Design and Presentation of Complex Architecture Solutions for the client, based on the basic technical principles and main standards in the industry.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5 years of implementation/design of Technical Architectures, covering the full end-to-end solution.
· Knowledge on industry standards and basic Architecture Patterns
· Ability to expose and defend the Architecture Solutions with clients
Detailed Skill List :
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a Technical Architect role:
· Frameworks/Runtime environments : Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Node.js (Express), Angular, React, Redux, Vue.js, Vaadin, Polymer, Flask, MuleSoft, WSO2, Apache Spark, etc.
· Development Tools : Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, npm, JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, ESLint, etc.
· Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery : Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
· Life-cycle management : Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
· Monitoring : ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sensu, etc.
· Application Infrastructure : Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Apache Karaf, etc.
· Data stores and messaging : PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
· Containers : Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, JenkinsX, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, etc.
· Cloud Infrastructure : VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.