A Settlements Officer is responsible for the processing of settlements in a timely manner including liaising with
other banks, solicitors and PEXA (for e-settlements).
Key Performance Indicators
· Be committed to put the customers at the heart of everything you do.
· Accurate and timely document recognition and indexing relating to Associated loan applications.
· Complete requests and communicate outcomes/recommendations.
· Performing basic quality checks on documents to ensure that minimum Standard requirements are met.
· Self-manage adherence to SLA’s via co-ordination of queue management.
· People Leadership and Coaching
· Business Management – Proactively contribute to the innovation and continuous micromovements
· Service Promise (Service Leadership)
· Customer First (Performance Disciplines)
· Relationship and Stakeholder Management both internal and external
· Risk Management and Reporting
· Make and apply timely and policy appropriate decisions
· Ability to work in a high volume and high paced/ pressure environment
· Strong knowledge of WBG Consumer products, processes and policies
· Knowledge of consumer credit policy.
· Settlement Risk Assessment & Decision Making(Proficient)
· Document Processing & Checking(Foundation)
· Banking Operational excellence (Proficient)
· Attention to detail.
· Professional Qualifications – Certificate in Financial Services (desired)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Ash McGann is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process