Location Facilities Analyst - Workplace
Description de l'offre
· Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
· Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
· Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
· Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
· Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
· Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
· Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
· Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
· Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
· Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, etc.
· May execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
· May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
· May execute/oversee the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
· May execute/oversee the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
· May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
· May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
· May execute/oversee the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
· May support the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
· May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
· May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
· May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
· May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
· May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
· May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
· May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
· Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
· Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
· Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
· May provide input for the performance review process.
May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
• Advanced English skills: Strong oral and written communication
• 3+ years of experience related.
• Ability to take initiative and successfully coordinate others activities.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
• Highly customer service orientated able to deliver excellent service.
• Previous experience dealing with external vendors or contractors.
• Active, organized, multi-tasking, time-management skills, enthusiastic.
• Able to solve problems effectively and independently.
• 100% team worker
• Ms Office (excel, power point, word).
Academic Background: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related.
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.