Description de l'offre
· Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
· Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
· Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
· Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
· Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
· Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
· Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
· Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
· Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
· Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, etc.
· May execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
· May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
· May execute/oversee the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
· May execute/oversee the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
· May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
· May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
· May execute/oversee the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
· May support the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
· May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
· May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
· May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
· May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
· May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
· May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
· May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
· Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
· Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
· Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
· May provide input for the performance review process.
May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
• Advanced English skills: Strong oral and written communication
• 3+ years of experience related.
• Ability to take initiative and successfully coordinate others activities.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
• Highly customer service orientated able to deliver excellent service.
• Previous experience dealing with external vendors or contractors.
• Active, organized, multi-tasking, time-management skills, enthusiastic.
• Able to solve problems effectively and independently.
• 100% team worker
• Ms Office (excel, power point, word).
Academic Background: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related.