Service Delivery Team Lead
Description de l'offre
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Service Delivery Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of the GMS (Global Marketing Solutions) Partnerships Operations team i.e. delivery, process, taking ownership for the following tasks:
· Provide guidance and develop team members to ensure overall team success and success metrics are consistently met and exceeded.
· Make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours.
· Act as primary point of contact for escalations, ensuring speedy issue resolution and successfully addressing customer inquiries.
· Effectively manage internal and external client relationships and work with cross functional teams to drive consistent alignment and strong communications across teams.
· Consistently align with cross functional teams to understand downstream impacts to operations team to be able to manage change successfully.
· Plan and facilitate daily operational check ins and or weekly as required team calls meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations.
· Experience in developing and delivering clear presentation content.
· Demonstrate expert knowledge in processes and related systems to ensure team effectively performs their responsibilities.
· Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner.
· Perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency Identify and assist with development of support materials and documentation for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases
· Minimum 2 years experience managing operations teams
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to adapt quickly to rapid change and provide immediate guidance to team members
· Strong attention to detail
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.