Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Service Delivery Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of the GMS (Global Marketing Solutions) Partnerships Operations team i.e. delivery, process, taking ownership for the following tasks:
· Provide guidance and develop team members to ensure overall team success and success metrics are consistently met and exceeded.
· Make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours.
· Act as primary point of contact for escalations, ensuring speedy issue resolution and successfully addressing customer inquiries.
· Effectively manage internal and external client relationships and work with cross functional teams to drive consistent alignment and strong communications across teams.
· Consistently align with cross functional teams to understand downstream impacts to operations team to be able to manage change successfully.
· Plan and facilitate daily operational check ins and or weekly as required team calls meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations.
· Experience in developing and delivering clear presentation content.
· Demonstrate expert knowledge in processes and related systems to ensure team effectively performs their responsibilities.
· Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner.
· Perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency Identify and assist with development of support materials and documentation for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases