Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Our team develops solutions for public figures on social media by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of social media products. We are seeking a Service Delivery Operations Team Lead to help lead a team of Media Operations analysts. This team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. This individual will focus on establishing support operations for the North America region. You must be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. You should think creatively about nebulous issues and must be passionate about problem solving. This role is based in Menlo Park, California.
· Lead a team of analysts more than 10
· Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team while removing roadblocks and encouraging innovative solutions
· Lead and enable a high performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support while helping establish team goals and vision
· Ensure that SLAs and KPIs are being met or exceeded
· Work closely with other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
· Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
· Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
· Develop status Reports on team performance Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
· Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements