Service Delivery Operations Team Lead
Description de l'offre
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Our team develops solutions for public figures on social media by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of social media products. We are seeking a Service Delivery Operations Team Lead to help lead a team of Media Operations analysts. This team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and Media constituents. This individual will focus on establishing support operations for the North America region. You must be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. You should think creatively about nebulous issues and must be passionate about problem solving. This role is based in Menlo Park, California.
· Lead a team of analysts more than 10
· Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team while removing roadblocks and encouraging innovative solutions
· Lead and enable a high performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support while helping establish team goals and vision
· Ensure that SLAs and KPIs are being met or exceeded
· Work closely with other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
· Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
· Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
· Develop status Reports on team performance Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
· Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's key performance requirements
· Bachelor Degree
· Minimum 1 year in a Delivery Team Lead role managing and developing teams
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing operations environment
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLAs
· BA/BS in an analytical field e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Commerce, Information Technology or related field
· Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
· Analytical background
· Ability to manage results to metrics
· Experience working with global teams
· Experience working in the North America market
· Leading and developing high performing Operations teams
· Understanding of operational run metrics turnaround time, quality, agent utilization analytical reporting capacity planning, calculation of productive hours
· Experience in a fast-paced start up environment
· Stakeholder management
· Knowledge understanding of Operational Excellence Experience in online Media
· Leadership Strategic Thinking to drive service delivery
· Service Quality Management
· Ability to multi task across multiple contacts adding value to the business
· Ability to work effectively cross organizationally and cross culturally
· Ability to anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate, delivering results
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.