Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Service Delivery Operations Associate Manager will ensure day to day operations including inventory management, monitoring, matrix, process improvements, and performance management are performed to the highest standard. Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
· Overall Interpret day to day business objectives and prepare execute operational practices work programs.
· Ensure proper execution of processes by team
· Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately
· Manage and monitor inventory production in various systems, as required
· Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
· May make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
· Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner
· May perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
· Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases
· Prepare and analyze complex reports information and formulate conclusions
· Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement