Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
As a SEO specialist, you will identify techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEO Strategy of the worldwide automotive industry client.
Mostly you will:
· Support page optimization initiatives (On-Page SEO): audits and recommendations, determine the best keywords and user intent, review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved
· Report, analyze web, initiate bench marking and content improvement, analyze the client’s competitors and maximize search exposure,
· Improve a company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement,
· Remain Up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in Web Marketing
What we do expect from you:
· Very good knowledge of English and remaining languages in scope
· At least basic understanding of search engine principles, best-practices and algorithms, proven SEO experience will be an advantage
· Good understanding of Web Traffic analysis, content analysis and benchmarking, At least basic understanding on natural link building and improving online presence
· Ability to perform keyword research, content analysis and Keyword optimization
· In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog) will be nice to have
What we can offer:
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”