Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Content Management Specialist is a professional in object-oriented programing with expertise in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS and Content Management System Tools and works with multiple projects to provide solutions that follow up-to-date standards and best practices.
· Analysis of requirements and estimations.
· Development using popular or client custom frameworks.
· Programming and implementing self-assessment quality assurance testing.
· Assisting junior resources with their assignments.
· At least 3 years of experience as a Content Management Specialist
· Experience developing new CMS modules or enhancements to existing modules
· Experience building a website using a CMS platform (Sitecore, AEM, Kentico Experience, Drupal, Joomla, Tridion ..)
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
· Outstanding stakeholder and client management abilities.
· Overall Knowledge in SEO and web analytics.
· Ability to analyze and negotiate requirements and estimate time and resources.