Security SAP Consultant - Location Negotiable
Description de l'offre
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in SAP to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
• Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
• Minimum of 2 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
• Minimum of 1 year managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
• Minimum of 2 years of technical writing and report generation
• Minimum of 1 years of managing teams of 2 or more resources
• Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year of Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments
• Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
• Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
• Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
• Experience in Identity and Access Management
• Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
• Experience with application development
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.