Description de l'offre
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager provides cyber-security leadership for clients. The SOC Manager leads teams conducting security event monitoring and analysis, incident response, vulnerability management, network (firewall) management, and endpoint security. Makes judgements about remediation and prevention priorities for the client. Adapts plans to meet service and operational challenges. May consult with client technical projects to ensure risk exposure is understood and mitigated.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Analyzes and solves problems that are high complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
· Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
· Establishes direction for own work and the work of others.
· Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for cyber-security assistance from varying client parties.
· Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in leading Information Security or Information Technology Operations
· Minimum 5 years of experience with cyber-security roles with an understanding of cyber threat landscape
· Minimum 3 years of experience with cyber-security tools such as SIEM, IDS/LPS, network security technologies & endpoint protection
Professional Skill Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience using IT Service Management packages for problem tickets and reporting
· Experience working as a team leader or manager in a Security or Network Operations Center
· Experience leading a globally distributed team
· Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
· Ability to communicate complex technical messages in writing, presentations, or directly in meetings
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.