Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unapparelled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client and Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Content Analytics uses search, natural language processing, trend analysis, contextual discovery, and machine learning to uncover insights across a company's unstructured content to help clients better understand their business, customers, and markets through the combination of transactional and contextual data. Businesses today are faced with an explosion of content with unstructured data. Search and Big Data technologies together are the solutions that can lead to creation of new user experiences. Combining Analytics with Search can improve and accelerate decision making process.
Engineers undertake activities on a project-by-project basis, either individually or as part of a larger team, and in projects that will vary in duration. They develop and customize search application software for specific client projects in a variety of markets. They provide onsite analysis and written assessments of existing customer installations with recommendations for improvements or upgrades. They participate in the analysis and design of both internet and intranet-based search applications. Travel (to client sites) as needed is to be expected.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
Design/codes applications following specifications using tools that will vary depending on the project, including but not limited to the following:
· Frameworks: Maven, Ant, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, WebAPI, AngularJS, BootStrap
· Technologies: XML, XSLT, CSS/XHTML, SOAP
· Security Protocols/Standards: Kerberos, LDAP
· Full software development lifecycle experience
· Knowledgeable of current software engineering practices
· Excellent client-facing skills
· Problem solving/analysis
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Time management skills
· Ongoing ability and desire to learn new technologies
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Professional and diplomatic demeanor
Requisite Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in core software development environment(s)
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service.
· Ability to travel up to 25%
Preferred Education & Experience
· Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
· Agile Methodologies Certification (e.g. CSM)
· Basic knowledge of software project management practices
· Knowledge of enterprise search platforms (Solr, Lucene, Google, Microsoft Fast, Endeca)
· Oracle Java Certified Associate or Java Certified Professional
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.