Search Analytics Analyst – CL11
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unapparelled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Search Analytics Analyst:
· Works with clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
· Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
· Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
· Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
Engineers undertake activities on a project-by-project basis, either individually or as part of a larger team, and in projects that will vary in duration. They develop and customize search application software for specific client projects in a variety of markets. They provide onsite analysis and written assessments of existing customer installations with recommendations for improvements or upgrades. They participate in the analysis and design of both internet and intranet-based search applications. Travel (to client sites) as needed is to be expected.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
Design/codes applications following specifications using tools that will vary depending on the project, including but not limited to the following:
· Frameworks: Maven, Ant, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, WebAPI, AngularJS, BootStrap
· Technologies: XML, XSLT, CSS/XHTML, SOAP
· Security Protocols/Standards: Kerberos, LDAP
· Full software development lifecycle experience
· Knowledgeable of current software engineering practices
· Excellent client-facing skills
· Problem solving/analysis
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Time management skills
· Ongoing ability and desire to learn new technologies
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Professional and diplomatic demeanor