Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires 100% travel.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for maximizing the ongoing performance of a cross-functional agile team.
Work with the team to establish agile methodologies, product backlogs, produce estimates and budgets, and deliver commitments to the business on-time and on-budget while minimizing risks and surprises. The Agile Project Manager must possess a deep experience and thorough command of contemporary agile project management and team leadership practices as well as a solid understanding of the other roles and practices that comprise an effective agile development system. Key Responsibilities may include:
· Scrum Master certification is preferable but not mandatory
· Grow new Agile capability group within Accenture
· Delivery of critical projects
· Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavors such as Scrum, XP, Crystal, Lean, etc.
· Hands-on experience in various other roles within an agile team such as developer, BA, agile tester, product owner, etc.
· Proven, strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and informal discussions
· Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
· Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the `Big Picture` while executing daily tasks as needed.
· Monitors/manages team velocity/throughput
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian