Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Why join Accenture's security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture's security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients' unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization's specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture's unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Platform Security professionals help clients protect core enterprise applications such as ERPs, CRMs and other critical business platforms by hardening environments and improving monitoring security testing, governance, risk and compliance. Specific work includes creation and implementation of access controls, infrastructure security, ERP identity management and ERP governance, risk & compliance.
A platform security consulting manager has the following responsibilities:
• Lead ERP Security and GRC implementation projects
• Help grow ERP security services/business in one or more industry verticals
• Help drive ERP security opportunities, including solution planning and deal shaping
• Assist in development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
• Up to 100% travel required
A professional at the manager level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
• Play a leadership role in a key go to market pillar within the Platform Security Practice
• Work collaboratively with senior management to grow the capacity and capabilities of the Platform Security Practice
Ideal candidate profile
• Minimum 7 years' experience of GRC-Access Control v10.1 or 12 implementation experience (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM, UAR)
• Minimum 5 years or 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP ECC or S4 Hana implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases. Multiple implementations is a plus.
• Minimum 3 years' experience with SAP Hana security, Fiori Security, SAP Hana DB.
• Experience working for the Big 4 or a global SI is highly desired
• Ability to lead an implementation program or project team and counsel others is a must
• Knowledge of ERP vendors, including product capabilities, strategies and roadmaps
• Minimum 2 years' experience creating technical documentation
• Must be experienced leading projects; managing resources, timelines, ensuring quality and tracking budgets.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
• Industry recognized professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
• Experience selling ERP security services to large organizations or governments globally
• Ability to speak French as well as English preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.