Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Consulting professionals define and develop custom SAP solutions to solve complex business problems. Join Communications, Media & Technology to help clients navigate the challenges of an always-on economy and find new ways to operate and grow through automation, digitization and systems integration.
Are you an SAP Trailblazer? Accenture offers you the opportunity to work in SAP's latest technologies, push innovation and industrialize your creativity.
· Over 47,000 SAP experts globally
· Unmatched resources at your fingertips will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with world's largest companies: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/service-sap-innovation-centers-summary https://www.accenture.com/us-en/service-liquid-studio-sap
· Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our https://www.accenture.com/us-en/innovation-architecture-accenture-delivery-centers
Latest technologies and platforms (SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile)
Role Expectations :
Technology Advisors are consulting professionals who advise upon, lead and work on high-impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and provide advisory work for the IT function of organizations.
· Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
· Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
· Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
· Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
· Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
· Sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
Job Description We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and development of solution through business best practices and SAP S/4 HANA technology solutions.
Professionals should have deep SAP and S/4 HANA experience designing, implementing and deploying solutions to achieve our clients defined business goals. Professionals should also possess skills in process design and configuration for SAP S/4 HANA applications, solution integration, testing and deployment.
Professionals in this position should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution including but not limited to:
· Customer and Business Partner management
· Contract and Quotation processing
· Demand Management and ATP
· Delivery Fulfillment and GTS
· Billing and Accounts Receivable
· Integration with relevant applications (CRM, Hybris, C4C, etc...)
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.