SAP Logistics Graduate
Description de l'offre
Are you a graduate interested in starting a career in SAP consulting?
We will give you the opportunity to get a started in the consulting business, grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP Logistics Graduate, you will be a part of the team designing, building, implementing and deploying SAP solutions. In this position you will build on your strong knowledge of supply chain and logistics process, work with Accenture and client teams to apply them in the context and design a Supply Chain Management platform that will enable our clients to effectively manage their Supply Chain and achieve business success. Furthermore, you will advise and advocate leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
· Collaborate with Functional SAP consultants within Logistics Management, Execution and/or Warehousing, Material Management, Shipping & Transportation
· Help the team to maintain and improve current client SAP template
· Interact with management and business process responsible at a client and/or within Accenture
· Collaborate with Accenture and client teams to identify, assess and solve complex business problems/challenges for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
· Stay in touch and up-to-date on emerging technologies relevant for the area of expertise as well as touchpoints to other areas
· Educational background within Supply Chain and Logistics
· Flair for technology and IT
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Prior experience working with the SAP systems would be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement
· You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.