Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
· Implement approved and assigned Change Requests (CR) as required.
· Understand business case for CR and formulate recommendations
· Ensure that CRs are implemented within the communicated internal timelines and to the required level of quality.
· Execute thorough testing and regression testing on programs that have been enhanced or changed.
· Ensure compliance with standards, templates, checklist and guidelines is maintained and contribute to their development.
· Assist with knowledge transfer to other teams and team members once CR has been deployed/completed.
· Update component test documentation such as test conditions, test data, and test scripts as required by assigned CRs.
· Adhere to the methodology and development processes as specified by the E-HR Project Team.
· Escalate issues related to functionality, development architecture, scoping and deadline issues in a timely manner.
· Analyze, determine the root cause, recommend solutions, develop fixes and test application. defects within SLA for System Defects raised during CR Team Warranty period.
· Complete assigned CR Impact Assessments within given timelines.
· Effective liaisons with team lead and provide frequent report to team lead on status update.
· Effective liaisons with client's management team and 3rd party system representatives.
· Report regular status on assigned CRs/tasks to Team Leads/Sub-Leads.
· Work collaboratively as an effectual part of the CR Team and support other team members when required.
· Maintain professional and good working relationships with clients and other team members.