SAP HANA Subject Matter Expert
Description de l'offre
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As a SAP HANA Subject Matter Expert at Accenture you continuously want to be in front and develop yourself (and others) in the SAP HANA space and you enjoy working on the borderline between the application, the SAP Basis and the Infrastructure folks.
You have a lot of drive, is self-driven and have attention to details. You like to be involve in various tasks related to SAP HANA, which can be everything from root cause analysis of a specific issue, providing recommendation on parameter settings, etc. to tasks like recommendation of SAP HANA revision strategy to be involved in and drive architectural discussions and be part of HANA roadmap and implementation projects.
· Knowledge of HANA architecture & underlying technical concepts
· Previous project experience around HANA administration & configuration
· Awareness of HANA Best Practices in relation to configuration, deployment, governance & development of native HANA artifacts
· Willingness to troubleshoot on your own and including other teams
· Motivation to stay up-to-date about the most recent developments around HANA and willingness to share them with your colleagues
· Preferably previous experience with SAP applications such as BW, ECC or others
· You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· You have a high drive, is outgoing and open minded
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· You have excellent stakeholder management skills
· You are willing to work on-site
· You are fluent in English and in one of the Scandinavian languages
· If you do not consider yourself as a SAP HANA Subject Matter Expert but would like to become one and have SAP HANA experience, then we can help you becoming one.
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Investing in you
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.