BI: SAP Hana Business Intelligence Developer
Work Location: Toronto/Mississauga
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you deliver assigned development tasks and specific tracks for the solution. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, we'd like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: SAP - BI: SAP Business Intelligence Developer
SAP-Business Intelligence Specialist to design, implement, deploy and sustain SAP business intelligence solutions (applications and technologies which are used to gather, provide access to, and analyze data and information about company operations) for end-to-end data warehousing and analytics including SAP BW, HANA and Business Objects.
· Maintain existing SAP BW 7.5 and BusinessObjects BI 4.2 solutions
· Support client on implementing new Business Intelligence solutions based on SAP ECC suite on HANA, including mobile solutions as required.
· Primary upward interaction is with client SAP support team and client end users. Will interact with peers and/or management levels at client and within Accenture.
· Work as an individual contributor, working with client and Accenture's teams.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Ideal candidate profile
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP-Business Intelligence
• 2 - 5 years' experience in one or more of the following Technical Developer specialties: SAP BW (on HANA), BW/4HANA, HANA Modeling and Development, SAP-BI, SAP Analytics Cloud.
• Should understand: SAP-SLT, SAP Roadmap, SAP ECC Suite on HANA and SAP Leonardo; and know how to integrate the specialties with these.
• Minimum 1 HANA Full Life Cycle Project experience
• Good communication (written and oral), interpersonal and client facing skills, as the consultant will have direct interface with the client.
• Deep understanding of SAP ECC technology at the application and HANA database level
• Experience with pre-defined HANA Business Library Functions and Predictive Analytics Library Functions.
• Good software engineering skills
• Skills HANA Modeling and Development. SQL Scripts is fundamental.
• Ideally certified (while not mandatory)
• Experience with mobile solutions
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.