Description de l'offre
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
To find out more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania .
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, medical insurance, diversified possibilities for sport activities and a lot of fun. Be a part of it!
For a big SAP implementation project across Europe we are looking for experienced SAP functional consultants, specialized in the following SAP modules:
- MM (material management)
- SRM (supplier relationship manager)
- FI/CO (finance & controlling)
- IM (inventory management)
- LO (logistics)
- SD (sales and distribution)
- PS (project system)
- HR (human resources)
- PM (plan maintenance)
- OM (organization maintenance)
- TE (time and expenses)
- PD (personal development)
As a member of an international implementation-project team the activities/responsibilities will be the following:
- Requirements collection
- Design, develop and implement functional solutions
- Test case definition
- Data mapping and migration
- Business support
- University degree in IT or relevant field
- At least two years hands on experience in one or more SAP- functional modules
- Advanced English language knowledge, German language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytic and design skills;
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in team;
- Willingness to travel;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in SAP- functional modules (MM, SRM,FI/CO, IM, LO, SD, PS, HR, PM, OM, TE, PD)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.