Description de l'offre
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture . Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the “New” using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Accenture Technology provides cross-industry experts with the insights and management and technology capabilities to drive change for the world's leading companies. Our Technology capabilities enable our clients to design and implement transformational programs across their entire organization to increase productivity and cost optimization.
Accenture delivers its services and solutions through 13 focused industry groups in five operating groups. This industry focus provides Accenture's professionals with a thorough understanding of industry evolution, business issues and applicable technologies, enabling us to deliver innovative solutions tailored to each client. We operate at the heart of our clients' businesses, helping address their most complex, mission-critical issues. Accenture's clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Finance and the latest SAP S/4HANA technology.
· Minimum of 7 years' experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
· Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP Finance implementations, including functional design, solution architecture and estimation
· Functional expertise in several Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury
· Minimum of 3 years in project management
· Experience managing teams of 10+, including offshore teams
· Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis (100%)
· Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven management and delivery skills
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Why should I join the Accenture SAP Team?
· Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP's leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
· Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
· Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at Accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com