SAP FI/CO Professional
Description de l'offre
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Industry Solutions and Services professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
SAP FI/CO Professionals
· Supervise process and functional design activities
· Create functional requirements as an input to application design Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
· Plan and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
· Drive test planning and execution
· Bachelor and/or Higher in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
· Experience in SAP-mySAP ERP-Financials, SAP-CO-Controlling, SAP-FI-General Ledger, SAP-FI-Accounts Payable, SAP-FI-Accounts Receivable, SAP-FI-Asset Management, SAP-FI-Revenue Management Contract Accounting (RMCA), SAP-Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), SAP-FSCM-Cash Management (CM), SAP-FSCM-Treasury & Risk Management
· Proven functional consulting experience with at least 2 system implementation projects.
· Strong background in financial and accounting processes.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways,
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.