Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Accenture is looking for SAP Commerce (Hybris Commerce) Analyst for an important clients to work in Madrid or Barcelona.
These are the main skills that an SAP Commerce Analyst should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis:
· Responsible implementing flexible/scalable/reusable UI & page templates using best practices and current web development standards
· Backend development knowledge to be able to operate independently
· Experience with integrations using SCPI
· Ability to understand and articulate functional requirements for implementation
· Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
· Passionate team working
· Experience with Hybris on premise versions and preferable with SAP Commerce Cloud.
What can we offer you?
· Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
· To join a Company that's consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
· Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide
· Interesting incentives and social benefits.
· To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
· The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
· To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
· Multi-cultural working environment.
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 1-2 years in Hybris Commerce projects
· Experience with Hybris on premise versions and preferable with SAP Commerce Cloud
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.