Description de l'offre
Role: SAP BPC Consultant
Travel: Up to 100%
Are you known for your ability to identify and solve the most challenging client problems through combining business knowledge and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) expertise? If you approach challenges with curiosity and can move quickly from problem to outcome for our client businesses, then we want to hear from you.
Your Role: SAP BPC Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
· Working closely with clients to understand and clearly define their business requirements.
· Building application prototypes, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner.
· End to end building and testing of applications.
· Creating plans such as system testing and training.
· Writing high quality documentation for the client.
· Identifying new business leads and opportunities as part of the client engagement.
· Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across the Accenture organization
Your Experience : We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ‘hands on’ implementation of SAP BPC, across the full life cycle – scoping, requirements, design, build, testing, training.
· Familiarization with agile development approaches, including the use of prototyping to accelerate design.
· Excellent insights to functional and technical aspects of SAP BPC 10.0 and 10.1 (standard and embedded)
· Understanding architecture for SAP BI, understanding of SAP ECC/ Non-SAP data structures and interfaces to SAP BI / S/4HANA.
· A deep understanding of client budgeting, forecasting, consolidation and reporting processes for cross industry.
· Experience on BPC Optimized for S/4HANA is desirable and additional experience of SAP ECC / S/4HANA is beneficial.
· Writing clearly structured project documentation such as requirements specification or functional design specifications.
· A good understanding of typical data sources and the ETL data integration process.
· A good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
Set Yourself Apart : Desirable Skills
· Knowledgeable on the SAP value proposition with HANA (S/4HANA and BW/4HANA)
· Experience with SAP BO Analytics
· Being able to explain the SAP roadmap for planning and consolidation
· Strong consolidation skills (functional and technical with SAP BPC configuration)
· Experience with technologies other than SAP BPC, e.g. Oracle Hyperion, IBM TM1, Anaplan, Cloud.
· Experience with one or more data integration technologies, e.g. SAP Data Services, SAP BODS.
· Experience with SQL and/or Visual Basic.
· A financial qualification or MBA.
· A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more of the following industries: Utilities, Financial Services, Telecoms, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
· Highly credible with the ability to engage broadly with all levels of management, on personal and professional attributes.
· Experience in generating new ideas for clients that they wish to take forward with Accenture
· Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
· Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Minimum of 3 years’ consulting experience or relevant background in industry.
Minimum 2 years’ finance business process experience.
Minimum 2 full lifecycles or 3 partial lifecycle SAP BPC implementations.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.