Description de l'offre
'Our vision for the future: to accelerate progress by uniting people, business and technology”
– Thierry Breton, Chairman & CEO –
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
• Be part of projects aiming to digitalize e-consumer experience in a multi-national company
• Provide hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Force.com and application integration patterns.
• Develop specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration testing, and administration.
• Provide release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
•Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms.
•Salesforce.com integration experience, including web services (REST, SOAP)
•Experience with working in environment with multiple Salesforce.com platforms.
•Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visualforce pages and APEX Controllers.
•Experience with Heroku platform - building custom apps using Salesforce business data.
•Advanced level of English, German will be an advantage.
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment in a dynamic international environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
If you are challenged by this unique opportunity to join our team we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.