Description de l'offre
Currently we are supporting and developing the system of Salesforce for our business partner in Krakow. Salesforce is a system where we carry out business transformation projects for global customers, such as Cloud CRM.
Why you should apply and start your adventure as a Salesforce Programmer in Accenture?
Technology of the future!
· Entirely cloud-based
· Fast Implementation
· Ability to customize in a very wide range (from simple administrative changes and business processes to complicated integrations, customizable layout
· The AppExchange platform (similar to the Apple Store or Google Play Store, which provides ready-made applications, provides an extremely wide range of pre-defined deployment possibilities (the same technology, different applications)
Training courses, career path, certification exams, international prestigious projects with the possibility of traveling in Europe. This is just a beginning! Check! https://www.accenture.com/pl-pl/careers/work-we-do-technology
• Information Technology graduate
• Knowledge of MVC
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages, especially Java
• Knowledge of English - min. B2
• Teamwork skills
• Analytical thinking - the ability to find solutions independently
• Clearly defined career path and attractive career opportunities.
• Access to modern knowledge and information exchange systems.
• Attractive training package (including foreign and technological training).
• Experience in different branches – e.g. banking, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, energy.
• Project execution in Poland and abroad.
• Friendly working atmosphere, cyclical integration meetings, the possibility of developing non-professional interests in thematic clubs.
• Rich social package: private medical care, additional life insurance, sports passes, business lunch vouchers, Corporate American Express Gold credit card
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.